Help Minimize Risk: Condition Your Workforce for Safety
Tuesday, February 6, 2024 (9:00 AM - 12:00 PM) (PST)
ROII Safety Services Director Bob White will be doing a 3-hour workshop at Spokane HBA on February 6th to go over subjects seldom discussed in the safety industry. Many of the ideas discussed in this class have come from successful employers who shared information about strategies that were successful for them.
In this class, he'll cover a broad range of safety aspects, getting to the root cause of the accidents the safety industry seldom talk about. We'll discuss:
- Employee retention: Learn leadership skills that can improve company culture and retain skilled employees
- Educating employees to be safer employees: Explore hidden costs and effects of injuries and ways to discuss these topics with employees
- Habit: The missing link to safety: Instill work habits that help avoid expensive worker comp claims, downtime and DOSH safety violations through a process of conditioning
- Hiring practices: Create hiring practices and company policies to lower risk and serve as loss control tools
- Creating a culture of teamwork: Successful practices employers can incorporate to partner with employees to prevent workplace drug and alcohol use
In order to register for this class:
ROII participants will register through the Participant Portal on https://roii.com/ or by reaching out to Sabrina Arrants and the cost is $0.
Not an ROII participant? You will register through the BIAW portal https://www.biaw.com/classes/ or by reaching out to Andy Arrants at email@example.com or (360) 352-7800 ext. 147 and the cost is $25.00.
If you have questions, contact ROII Admin/Education Coordinator Sabrina Arrants at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (360) 352-7800 ext. 134