Everyday Habits of Highly Successful Companies
5/9/2019 1:00 PM 5/9/2019 4:00 PM
Designed specifically for company leaders and managers, this workshop discusses proactive approaches to improve employee retention, company culture and safe work habits. By attending, you will gain a better understanding of how to avoid costly claims and reduce expenses by incorporating safe work habits into everyday work routines.
Discussion topics include:
- 10 ideas you can implement today
- Why trained employees are safer employees
- How good hiring practices can protect your company
- How to identify scenarios that could lead to costly workplace injuries
- The hidden costs of injury claims
It is important to create a culture of safety. This class offers opportunities to hear successful strategies to save you time, money, and pain.
ROII Members - Free
SHBA Members - $50
Non-Members - $100
5813 E. 4th Avenue
Spokane Valley, WA 99212