Window & Door Installer
12015 East Trent Avenue
Spokane Valley, WA 99206
We are looking for someone who is experienced in window and door installation, self-motivated and has good time management skills. As we head into our busy season, it's important to be reliable, responsible, and physically capable to work. Hours are from 7am to 3:30pm Monday-Friday or when the job is complete. Must be able to lift 70-80 pounds.
- Replace and install windows and doors
- Keep a clean workspace
- Working on multiple job sites
- Keeping up with work truck maintenance
- Communicating well with customers
- Working in teams
Education and experience:
- One year or more of window and door installation experience (preferred)
- Two forms of valid ID (required)
- No education required
401(k), dental insurance, flexible schedule, health insurance, health savings account, paid time off, parental leave, vision insurance and more!
How to apply:
- Send resumes to email@example.com
- Or pick up an application at 12015 E. Trent Ave.
Contact #: (509)-535-4279
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Not Applicable
Experience Level : Entry Level, Mid to Senior Level
Contact Phone : (509) 535-4279
Contact Email Address : email@example.com
Website Address : http://www.nwwindow.com
How to Apply : Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or pick-up an application at 12015 E. Trent Ave.